From: ms_access@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Garry
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 4:10 PM
To: ms_access@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ms_access] Re: Code Help

Unfortunately, my switchboard is kind of a mix.  I've used both the
switchboard manager on it and I've done some stuff in design view.
It was originally created with switchboard manager, though.
I can see code in the way you suggest, but can't seem to find the
correct code.
I see a very simple code that doesn't show the full code that I know
is there somewhere.

--- In ms_access@yahoogroups.com, "John Viescas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Garry-
>
> How did you construct the "switchboard?"  With the Switchboard
Manager?  Or,
> is it "home grown?"  If the latter, open the form in Design view,
select the
> command button you want to investigate, open the Properties
window, and on
> the All tab scroll down until you find the On Click property.  You
should
> see either [Event Procedure] or a macro name in that property.
Click in the
> property and then click the Build button (...) next to the
property setting
> to open the code or macro.
>
> John Viescas, author
> Building Microsoft Access Applications
> Microsoft Office Access 2003 Inside Out
> Running Microsoft Access 2000
> SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
> http://www.viescas.com/
> (Paris, France)
> For the inside scoop on Access 2007, see:
> http://blogs.msdn.com/access/

On Behalf
> Of Garry
> Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 7:46 PM
> To: ms_access@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [ms_access] Code Help
>
> i recently got some very good help from one of our members here on
> Comic Book database I was putting together.
> Now I want to create another command button on one of my
switchboards
> that is similar to the one she helped me with.
> I want to copy and edit the code from the first button, but I'm
having
> trouble now even finding the code.  I know I looked at it and
changed
> it before.  But now all I seem to be able to find is some very
simple
> basic code and not the explicit instructions.  I know I'm probably
> just not looking in the right way.
> Could someone please help me out?
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Microsoft access database Database development software Database management software
Database software Inventory database software Membership database software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS