From: "Garry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ms_access@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 3:06 PM
Subject: [ms_access] Re: Code Help

Thanks again, Dawn.  That tot my new report going.  Now, for some
reason, the command button for the Artist report that you helped me
with is not working.
I don't know.  I don't think I touched that one.  The command button
still says to open that form, but nothing happens.

Microsoft access database Database development software Database management software
Database software Inventory database software Membership database software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS