Thanks again, Dawn.  That tot my new report going.  Now, for some
reason, the command button for the Artist report that you helped me
with is not working.
I don't know.  I don't think I touched that one.  The command button
still says to open that form, but nothing happens.

--- In ms_access@yahoogroups.com, "Dawn Crosier, MVP"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Garry -
>
> I was the one who helped you a while ago.  You have code behind
the
> following forms:
>
> Switchboard.
> frmSelectArtist
> and Artist Form
>
> The one I helped you with is the frmSelectArtist.  The switchboard
> opens frmSelectArtist.  The combo box is an unbound combo box
which
> populated by a query that is stored in the properties of the combo
> box.  When you click the command button it opens the report called
> ByArtist
>
> The recordsource of the report uses the Query called Artist.  The
> combo box called  is used as the criteria of the Artist 1, 2, 3,
4,
> and 5 fields.  [Forms]![frmSelectArtist].[cboArtist]
>
> Not knowing exactly what you are attempting to do, but I suspect
that
> you need to setup your query so that your report filters for you
based
> on the values you select in a combo box.
>
> Hope that helps get you going.
>
> Dawn Crosier
> "Education Lasts a Lifetime"
>
> This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
> questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

switchboards
> that is similar to the one she helped me with.
> I want to copy and edit the code from the first button, but I'm
having
> trouble now even finding the code.  I know I looked at it and
changed
> it before.  But now all I seem to be able to find is some very
simple
> basic code and not the explicit instructions.  I know I'm probably
> just not looking in the right way.
> Could someone please help me out?
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Microsoft access database Database development software Database management software
Database software Inventory database software Membership database software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS