Hallo Marcos,

Du schriebst am Tue, 19 Nov 2013 00:25:26 -0200:

> > There's no "new ALIAS compiler parameter" neccessary.
>
> I know there is no new ALIAS parameter... So I'm proposing one.

Read completely - there is no ALIAS parameter _neccessary_.

> Ok.
> So, please, explain how we can use __TWO__  units which have the
> __same name__ in the same project using their approach.

They cannot. Why'd you want that?
BTW, you could always build a secondary project, a library, say, using one
of them and include this into your main project. You split your project
into several units anyway, why not split it into several subprojects also,
especially when it is already so complex that you feel not being able to
avoid using the same name multiply for the same purpose?

> Using my approach...
>
> [project file]
> @lib1=/src/dir_1/*
> @lib2=/src/dir_2/*
>
> "
> unit Core;
> interface
> uses lib1.UnicodeUtils, lib2.UnicodeUtils;
> "
> Did you understand now?

I did understand before. Now, how will you refer to some element in either
"unit" that has the same name, but different function?
Will you have to write "lib1.UnicodeUtils.ambigousname", forcing the
compiler to add a new level of qualification above the real unit names?
Now, the contents of the project file show up in your source code, too.

> > Anyway, we'll have to wait what will be implemented.
>
> I think so. Perhaps you understand the benefits.

I don't see any.