On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 4:58 PM, Edson H <dev_nul...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> No so much, but In Pascal you need to do:
>

> if ... then
>   begin  //WARNING: If use more than a sentence, you need BEGIN-END
>   end  //DANGER: Don't put semicolon!!!!!
> else if ... then
>   begin  //WARNING: If use more than a sentence, you need BEGIN-END
>   end  //DANGER: Don't put semicolon!!!!!
> else
>   begin  //WARNING: the same before.
>    //some code
>   end;  //DANGER: Put semicolon!!!!!

You're right about classic Pascal. I agree that is ugly.
However, Martin is fixing this, always putting a semicolon no matter what.
Besides that, the "begin" doesn't exists anymore, just "end". In other
words, we will always have a "block" using if-then-end instead of
if-then-begin-end.

Marcos Douglas