Hello Sieghard!

> I can guarantee that this will not last for a long time...

Indeed, I did some change in msegui that simplify the use of "-dmse_dynpo"
feature.
Now mseconsts_dynpo.pas is merged ( with some {$ifdef mse_dynpo} ) into
original mseconsts.pas, so no more double unit.
The same for msestockobjects_dynpo.pas who is merged into original
msestockobjects.pas.

Also in ideU, all the captions-consts are independent of msegui source, no need
to copy-paste files from msegui source and customize it.

But all this need a commit and then you will need to re-download the source
from mseide-msegui and ideU too.
And it is **highly** possible that future commits will come, so difficult to
predict when all is ok.

> One modification I can provide is a _PRELIMINARILY_ modified language

It will be highly appreciated, the po files should not be affected by the last
commits and still usable.

> Should I present them here, or is there some place dedicated to such
> complaints where they can rot^Wget the deseerved attention?

Ho yes, your advices are so precious.
The most easy is with GitHub issue but, yes, you dont like it.
So for me it is ok here (but maybe it will annoy people).

The problem is that now all that forum-sites ask for registration and, like
you, I am not fan of that.
You may also use my email if you prefer : fi...@hotmail.com