Hello Sieghard!

>>(Google Translate did the job).
> Might make for some laughter...

Yes, surely but in the case of German, I have some very basic and did a fast
check.
I am more confortable in French, Spanish,  Portuguese, Italian and a few Dutch.

But for all the others languages in ideU ( Russian, Polish, Chinese,
Indonesian, Hebrew, Arabic ),
 I dont know any word so I trusted in Google.
(I hope that it did not hurt those languages and any check is more than welcome)

>> https://github.com/fredvs/ideU/archive/refs/heads/main.zip
> I'll get it "immediately"...
> You'll get the results, but only when I had the time.

Many thanks for that!

>I uploaded two archive files, "msegui_dynpo-mod.zip"
> and "msegui-lib_dynpo.zip", into my web space.

Yep, see my previous post, I tested it, it has all needed for dealing with mo
files, perfect, many thanks.

> BTW, I found some hints as where to put translation files

Hum, not unanimity there...
I think I will stay with this:
By default, at first run of ideU, the /lang directory is in
/directory_of_ideu/lang/.
If people want to change it, go in menu Settings and choose a other directory
in directory-lang file editor.

Have perfect time and thanks for your high quality work, msegui is still on the
road, even now on highway.