Hello Sieghard!

> But I can present a new unit for your internationalization project.
> You may retrieve it from my web site und the name "POtoMO.zip".

Ho, great,  I will jump into it with great attention and pleasure.
Write you the result asap.

By the way, about internatization of ideU, (nearly) all should be translated
now.
So the po files ( +- 1000 msgid's ! ) are ready to be transformed into MO files.
For the greman translation, I followed your modifs but since your post there
was lot of new msgid added.
And maybe some are not well translated (Google Translate did the job).

(Last commit:)
https://github.com/fredvs/ideU/archive/refs/heads/main.zip

I have to agree that using a program with words in my mother tongue, is like to
watch a color movie.
Of course the black and white version is nice but with colors it is different.

Anyway, thanks for your MO converter, write you soon.