Hello Code DZ.

> it happend only when building mseide with -O3

Ha, ok, excellent news.
I have to confess that I dont have the energy to create a fpc-issue.
It will take centuries before maybe be assigned then millenium to be fixed.

Also I did try benmarck for float calculation (on Linux) using all
optimizations ( -O1, -O2, -O3, -O4).
And -O3, -O4 has less good result than -O2 !

For fast optimization we need MSElang compiler and his LLVM optimizer 😉 (or
wait that fpc-llvm is working).

> ok thanks Fred for your patience with me ;)

With great pleasure and thank you to still take care of msegui.

Fre;D

it happend only when building mseide with -O3
with -O2 everythings works fine

so clearly its an fpc bug (still not fixed ) , i think let's stick
with -O2 by now ,  also i don't see any benefit using -O3 on mseide .
i mean the speed looks the same .

ok thanks Fred for your patience with me ;)

greeting