Re-hello Sieghar.

Suite of previous post:

> Since MSEgui 5.6.0, all the releases (version with even number) that follow,
> mainly fix incompatibilities added in fpc trunk.

Not to forget that backward compatibility is always kept, current msegui
version is compilable with fpc 2.6.4 untill fpc 3.3.1 and all this need lot of
{$ifdef fpc version XXX) and so not easy to be "out of bug" at the first commit.

It is like my post in mailing list, I cannot explain all in one post, always
many are needed 😉.

Fre;D