De : Fred van Stappen <fi...@hotmail.com>
Envoyé : vendredi 4 mars 2022 16:12
À : General list for MSEide+MSEgui <mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] UTF things?

Hallo Sieghard.

I jumped into your MO code.

Wow congrats, po4stock is very impressive and works very well, many thanks.

I have a crash when trying to select a other language in menu-Settings-Language.
It seems that the po4stock "createnewlang()" method works only once, if calling
it a other time, it crash.
Maybe you have a idea why (I have to find time this week-end to debug).

Fre;D