Oops, sent themail with image attached and now is held on moderation ...
now, the message again, with link to my google driver for the image
attachement... Message was:

In my home folder, I have a symlink to /usr/local (where gcc-none-eabi is
installed) named gcc-arm. This symlink does not appear in the list of
folders of my combobox... image attached. In image, the Midnight Commander
shows the symlink gcc-arm, and in msegui app does not appear, although, if
full path is specified, things are working.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13Ko1ZeRvK6FGc0NPWIDdDHfP7iLU17EL/view?usp=drive_link

--
Vasi