De : vasi vasi <funl...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : mardi 6 juin 2023 11:38
À : General list for MSEide+MSEgui <mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] New release?

Oops, sent themail with image attached and now is held on moderation ... now,
the message again, with link to my google driver for the image attachement...
Message was:

In my home folder, I have a symlink to /usr/local (where gcc-none-eabi is
installed) named gcc-arm. This symlink does not appear in the list of folders
of my combobox... image attached. In image, the Midnight Commander shows the
symlink gcc-arm, and in msegui app does not appear, although, if full path is
specified, things are working.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13Ko1ZeRvK6FGc0NPWIDdDHfP7iLU17EL/view?usp=drive_link

On Tue, Jun 6, 2023 at 10:50 AM vasi vasi