On 2013-12-12, Mitnacht, Thomas <t-mitna...@ti.com> wrote:

> For all of you interested in an official beta version of the MSP430
> GCC have a look at the latest MSP430 blog post
> http://e2e.ti.com/blogs_/b/msp430blog/archive/2013/12/09/you-beta-believe-it-gcc-and-ccsv6.aspx

>From the above page:

    The new BETA version of GCC for MSP430 has arrived and offers a
    full open source tool chain including the GCC compiler, BinUtils, GDB
    Debug, and DLLv3.

What is "DLLv3"?

It sounds frighteningly Microsoftesque...

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I hope the
                                  at               ``Eurythmics'' practice