If you are looking for a Mac version of it then you can find it in Energia for
OS X under Energia.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/msp430/mspdebug/
In this version I have added support for the eZ-FET lite. This is the FET that
is on the new MSP430F5529 LaunchPad. I have not tried it with the MSP-FET430UIF
so not sure if that works.

Robert

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 8:33 AM, "Pfeiffer, Markus" <m-pfeif...@ti.com>
wrote:

> What is "DLLv3"?

> It sounds frighteningly Microsoftesque...

Well, the “DLLv3” is the latest version of our MSP430 debug stack – see
www.ti.com/mspds<http://www.ti.com/mspds>

It’s fully open source, binaries are available for Windows AND LINUX.

The name is due to the fact that most people call our debug stack just “DLL” or
“DLLv3”…

Not very clever, I agree ;-)

Markus

Texas Instruments Deutschland GmbH, Haggertystr. 1, D-85356 Freising.
Amtsgericht München HRB 40960. Geschäftsführer: Dr. Wolfram Tietscher.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Edgar Frank