CCS is Code Composer Studio which is basically a gui front end to the gcc
toolchain.

Devaiah, there should be a way to examine the logs to see exactly what
command lines and switches are being generated to the toolchain when it
gets invoked by CCS.

You'll have to figure out how to go see those logs.

Eric B. Decker
Senior (over 50 :-) Researcher