Hi,

Thank you for the update on the new version of RH GCC.

I am currently working on MSP430F5438A and using CCSV6 with RH GCC 4.8.0(The
latest version). But I am unable to write/read data to/from high memory area.
It seems like the compiler is somehow not able to generate 20-bit address.

I have also defined the symbol "__LARGE_DATA_MODEL__"  , but I find no
difference.

Also, supplying the flag "-mlarge" is unexpectedly disabling the interrupts!!

Could you please let me if there is a solution available for this??

Regards,
Devaiah Chendanda