Hello All,

I found the archives for the newest msp430-gcc on the TI site via
.
http://www.ti.com/tool/MSP430-3P-GCC-MSPGCC-TPDE

I found that it installs by default in /opt/ti/gcc  which does not
interfere with my existing msp430-gcc toolchain. I also installed the
support files in /opt/ti/support

I modified my Makefile to refer to the new toolchain, includes and libs.

When doing a make I get a complaint about an Interrupt routine entry:

In file included from /opt/ti/support/include/msp430.h:367:0,
                 from Mainapp.h:22,
                 from Main.c:15:
Main.c: At top level:
/opt/ti/support/include/msp430f449.h:1417:33: error: expected
declaration specifiers or '...' before '(' token
 #define PORT1_VECTOR            ( 5)                     /* 0xFFE8 Port 1 */
                                 ^
Main.c:205:12: note: in expansion of macro 'PORT1_VECTOR'
 interrupt (PORT1_VECTOR) TimerP1INTS (void)
            ^
make: *** [Main.o] Error 1

I tried various changes but no result. How to satisfy this error complaint?

best regards,

Kees