The versioning of our package works as follows:

1. Digit: GCC Version
2. Digit: Debug stack version
3. Digit: Header/linker file version
4. Digit: Build number

This basically means that the delta from 2.0.0.0 to 2.1.1.0 is:
- Identical GCC version
- Updated Debug Stack
- Updated header/linker files

Why did we do this?
We're shipping stand-alone packages & "distributions" that include all of the
above. With the version scheme you instantly see if we just updated support
files OR the debug Stack OR the actual compiler. This will hopefully help you
to determine where you want to update or not.

Markus

Texas Instruments Deutschland GmbH, Haggertystr. 1, D-85356 Freising.
Amtsgericht M?nchen HRB 40960. Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Dr. Wolfram Tietscher.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Andreas Schwaiger