Em Ter, 05 Nov 2002, Laurens Holst escreveu:

> It's very easy to do from a DOS environment aswell. Just use a BBS program
> like HyperTerminal in Windows (I don't know one on Linux, but it should
> definately be there), and use the terminal program Erix on your MSX. If you
> set the same baudrate on both sides, and connect both computers using a
> so-called 'crosscable' or 'null modem link cable', then you can simply use
> YMODEM transfers to send files from the one computer to the other.

        Hmmm... Everytime I tried to use Erix, my MSX hang up (I've got
a Sunrise RS-232). But Adriano and I tested it into Uzix, and works
nicely. Maybe it's my copy of Erix. Does anyone knows where I can find a
working copy?

        Thankx,

--
Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro - M. Sc. Numerical Modelling  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anime, ABUB, MSX, Linux, Gospel, ST, Rock, Math... Fudeba! - ICQ: 3635907

I am a man more sinned against than sinning. - King Lear.