Hi all,
A friend of mine is in Erethria and has to send translation requests any
time his team needs a report or document from Dutch speaking teamworkers.
He asked me if there is any translation tool that would assist him for a
draft version while human translation is being processed.  My knowledge of
tools and translation memories is limited to French and English combination.
Any recommendations as for the Dutch/English or Dutch /French? Anybody from
PWGC or works for the Fed in Ottawa Canada would recommend a tool?

Any reply is appreciated,

Nada S. Tamim