Dear Nada,

Further to Steven Krauwer's answer. According to my
data (in the "Compendium of translation software",
available on the EAMT website www.eamt.org), translation
software for Dutch to/from English is also offered by:
        PC-Translator (Linguistic Products)
        World Translator
I have not seen either product (both cheap) so do not
know the quality.
        URLs: www.PCTranslator.com
                     www.worldlanguage.com

As far as I can tell, the L&H product 'Simply Translating' is
no more than a dictionary look-up system for many of its
 language pairs, and this includes Dutch.

For Dutch-French there is only the old METAL system
available on special terms from LANTMARK (probably
not suiting your needs.)

John Hutchins
22 Jan

============
Nada Tamim wrote:

> A friend of mine is in Erethria and has to send translation requests any
> time his team needs a report or document from Dutch speaking teamworkers.
> He asked me if there is any translation tool that would assist him for a
> draft version while human translation is being processed.  My knowledge
of
> tools and translation memories is limited to French and English
combination.
> Any recommendations as for the Dutch/English or Dutch /French? Anybody
from
> PWGC or works for the Fed in Ottawa Canada would recommend a tool?
>
> Any reply is appreciated,

Steev Krauwer replied:

I haven't seen the product myself, but Lernout & Hauspie's
Simply Translating Deluxe might offer you something half-way useful
for the purpose you sketched.