Hi Jay,

ok, another try =). I have attached a modified configure.in file to
multisync for you.
But now it is called configure.ac. Try to use this instead of your
configure.in. And if you have
new errors after the use of this configure-file send the error output again.
Donīt worry about the warnings 'unquoted ...'. They are not the case why you
cant build multisync.
But now donīt use the ./autogen.sh script. Instead use the following
commands in the following order.

aclocal
autoconf
autoheader
automake -a
./configure
make

PS:  "Perfection is our goal; excellence will be tolerated." -- great slogan
=)

Regards,

Stefan Huber!

--