Hi all

Maybe it's not everybody's cup of tea, but I recall some here are (like me)
interested in
music applications of FPGA based signal processing. I made a video showing a
real time
"Silicon Compile" and test program run on a Zynq board using Xilinx's Vivado
HLS to create
an FPGA bit file that initializes a 64k short integer fixed point sine lookup
table
(-pi/2 .. pi/2) which can be used like a C function with argument passing by a
simple test
program running on ARM processors.

The main point is the power the C compilation can provide the FPGA with, and to see the use of the latest 2019.2 tools at work with the board, some may find that useful or
entertaining:

   https://youtu.be/Nel6QAvmGcs

Theo V