If I may add a shameless plug, I have dedicated much of my academic and
industrial career to the topic and I'm giving free access to (almost) all
my papers and related code at https://www.dangelo.audio/ - in particular I
believe that my doctoral dissertation is sufficiently short and up-to-date
to be used as an introduction.

Stefano

Il giorno gio 12 mar 2020 alle ore 09:38 Ross Bencina <
rossb-li...@audiomulch.com> ha scritto:

> I am not familiar with the workshop, but maybe these:
>
> https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~stilti/papers/Welcome.html
> https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~dtyeh/papers/pubs.html
>
> I always thought this was a good place to start:
>
> "Simulation of the diode limiter in guitar distortion circuits by
> numerical solution of ordinary differential equations."
> https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~dtyeh/papers/yeh07_dafx_clipode.pdf
>
> I'm sure there's many more in the user pages linked off:
> https://ccrma.stanford.edu/people
>
> Not specific to the CCRMA workshop, but  there are plenty of papers on
> this topic in DAFx proceedings:
>
> https://www.dafx.de/paper-archive/
>
> And maybe even some in ICMC proceedings since mid-90s:
>
> https://quod.lib.umich.edu/i/icmc
>
> Ross.
>

> On 11/03/2020 10:27 PM, Jerry Evans wrote:
> > In 2017 CCRMA ran a short workshop:
> > https://ccrma.stanford.edu/workshops/virtualanalogmodeling-2017.
> >
> > Are there any papers or examples etc. that are generally available?
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Jerry.

Stefano D'Angelo
http://www.dangelo.audio/