I concur with Seffan. Wave digital works great for linear circuits, but as
soon as you start adding non-linearties things get awkward. It is much
easier to using either direct MNA for larger circuits, or for smaller ones
you can do it all with manually solving the system of equations. The next
step is to look into things like the DK-Method, either directly using MNA
(which I favour) or via the regular State Space formulation.

Andy