hi music-dsp,

just a disclosure that I worked on this whilst studying for my master's
degree at NYU, and was also a summer intern at Eventide.  incidentally, one
of the founders at Eventide, John Agnello, has a patent that is similar to
what is being discussed here.

https://patents.justia.com/patent/5228093

best wishes,
z eric zhang

PS - does anyone know if Dan Gillespie from Columbia is on this list?