Aishah,

Thanks for your response.
The reason no one will touch it is first, because of the Defence Notices
in place in all English speaking countries - including the United States
of America -and secondly, because the story is a difficult one that
requires research and interviews by the journalist involved so that they
can satisfy themselves as to the validity of the matters. Most
journalists are not terribly well educated and when you add to this the
jurisprudential basis of the story - which is about politics and
fraud,but is foundered on legislation - the journalists we've come
across are more interested in rehashing a press release or covering a
sports story or celebrity gossip piece.

That said, if you know of a journalist who is willing to do some hard
work it won't take them long to realise the significance of what we have
and to verify our assertions and contacts. We would prefer a journalist
who doesn't work in an English speaking country or for an organisation
with it's headquarters in an  English speaking country. A journalist by
the name of [Deleted] let us down rather badly by getting some former
BBC journalists involved and taking some reasonably important
documentation which he didn't return after he was warned off by the BBC
people who(and against our strong advice) he felt would help him.

We have been in contact with members of the British government who are
fully aware of the problem and the ramifications, but that said, it's
not in their interest to rock the boat - although we know that they will
act as soon as the story is published and the economic consequences kick
in (although in that regard I believe that the economic depression will
beat us to the line).

Please don't hesitate to pass this material on to any journalists that
you believe may be interested in the biggest story of their life.
Believe me,stories just don't get much bigger than this one - hence the
Defence Notices.
Thanking you for your email and awaiting a reply, I remain

Sincerely,

Albert