There was one final piece in the group and I have assigned it to myself.
The public pad <https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/mutopiaUpdateStatus> that
Valentin Villenave provided is a good way to view the status.

The GITHUB assignment process didn't work out exactly as I had hoped, but
the experience helps to find better ways to do this in the future. If there
are any difficulties with GITHUB submissions, feel free to email your
update work to me and I will be happy to submit the pull request.

Thanks for the resounding support. Don't worry, there are more update
efforts in the pipeline.

-glen