On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 08:54:30AM +0200, Volker Moell (dis)graced my inbox with:
> Rob 'Feztaa' Park wrote:
> >
> > You don't _have_ to split up your .muttrc. It's just a feature, and it
> > has it's uses.
>
> Well, really? This would be great for me. But I don't know how to write
> only one muttrc when switching my digfferent identity settings on pres-
> sing a key (F11/F12).  Is there really a mechanism to do this *without*
> sourcing separate files?

Actually, what I meant was, it's possible to have everything in one
file. This sort of assumes that you only have one identity and you don't
need to change a ton of settings often... for what you want to do,
sourcing is probably the best/only way to do it.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature