On Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 06:33:15AM -0500, Philip Mak (dis)graced my inbox with:
> I'm used to using pine's editor, which handles filling of paragraphs (even
> if they start with "> " due to quoting) fairly nicely.
>
> How can I achieve the same thing in vi? I'd like to be able to bind a key
> such that when I press it, it automatically refills the current paragraph
> smartly. Some automatic line wrapping would be nice, too... I'm wondering
> what configurations for .vimrc do you guys use for use with mutt?

I've been meaning to write a script that will reformat text properly,
handling quoting properly, but I haven't had time yet (and probably
won't until at least January). I'm pretty sure somebody else here has
done it already, though... perhaps he is willing to share?

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]