Alas! Thomas Hurst spake thus:
> > How (with which parameters) do you use it? I saw it a few months ago
> > but got confused with parameters...
>
> I stole PARINIT="grTbiqR B=.?_A_a Q=_s>:|" from someone and call it with

If I'm not mistaken, that looks _exactly_ like what the man page tells
you to use if you want to "use par now, but understand it later". Then
again, maybe it just looks vaguely similar and I don't know enough about
par to recognize this :)

> the number of the column to wrap at as an argument, i.e. 'par 72'.

I just call 'par', the default wrap column seems reasonable to me :)

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]