Rob --

...and then Feztaa said...
%
% On Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 06:33:15AM -0500, Philip Mak (dis)graced my inbox with:
% > I'm used to using pine's editor, which handles filling of paragraphs (even
% > if they start with "> " due to quoting) fairly nicely.
% >
% > How can I achieve the same thing in vi? I'd like to be able to bind a key
% > such that when I press it, it automatically refills the current paragraph
% > smartly. Some automatic line wrapping would be nice, too... I'm wondering
% > what configurations for .vimrc do you guys use for use with mutt?
%
% I've been meaning to write a script that will reformat text properly,
% handling quoting properly, but I haven't had time yet (and probably
% won't until at least January). I'm pretty sure somebody else here has
% done it already, though... perhaps he is willing to share?

It's called par, and it's much more than a script :-)  If fmt isn't good
enough for you, then par will certainly leave you happy.

%
% --
% Rob 'Feztaa' Park
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% --
% People who think MS-DOS and Windows are the slickest thing since
% sliced butter should be forced to wear a sign stating "This mind
% intentionally left blank."

HTH & HAND

Merry Christmas to all!

:-D