* Ivan Castillo Escobar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [27-12-2001 14:35]:

| Somebody can tell me how to write the exact command to send a mail with
| an attachment using the command line (mutt), without the need to enter
| the vi editor to write the message body???. I need to use a mutt command
| to be executed in a UNIX shell ...

mutt -s "Subject" -a /path/to/attachment recipient < /dev/null

Or, if you do want to supply a body in your shell script:

mutt -s "Subject" -a /path/to/attachment recipient << EOF

A line in the message
Another line.
Some more lines

Bla.
This is the last line
EOF

HTH,

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction.
-General Douglas MacArthur