On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Ivan Castillo Escobar wrote:

> Somebody can tell me how to write the exact command to send a mail with
> an attachment using the command line (mutt), without the need to enter
> the vi editor to write the message body???. I need to use a mutt command
> to be executed in a UNIX shell ...

If you just want to send a text file to someone, you can simply use the
standard UNIX "mail" command:

mail -s"My .muttrc file" [EMAIL PROTECTED] < ~/.muttrc

would send e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with subject "My .muttrc file" and
send your ~/.muttrc file.

It doesn't work with binary files, though. You can probably use mutt to do
that somehow but I don't know how.