Hello Charles, hello ALL, and happy new year for everyone!

    I'm new in this list, and not really fluent in english, sorry. But
it's a good day to begin. :-)

 On Monday, December 31, 2001 at 11:15:10 AM +0800, Charles Jie wrote:

> I was able to request for receipt in my mail while using Outlook
> Express or Netscape. But how to do it in Mutt?

    Put this line in your muttrc to always request for receipt:

my_hdr Disposition-Notification-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Or just insert the field into header while composing a mail for a
one time request.

    AFAIK Mutt itself doesn't reply to such incoming requests, nor deals
automatically with the message/disposition-notification reports comming
back. Am I right? Or is there a script or patch somewhere?

Bye!    Alain.