Chris --

...and then Chris Gentle said...
%
% On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 11:30:53AM +0800, Charles Jie wrote:
%
% > After reading Cliff's post and mutt's manual, I am not sure whether
% > Disposition-Notification-To: will do what I want.
%
% I've read all the other arguments about whether read-receipts are a
% good thing.  Whether they are or not they are sometimes required.

Agreed!

% Fortunately, mutt is flexible enough to handle what I wanted to do.

Of course :-)

% I'll be happy to send you my script if you think it would help you
% out.

I'm interested, at least.  I bet it's short; how about a posting?

%
% --
% Chris          Linux is the answer.  Now, what was your question?

TIA & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]