On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 02:18:16PM -0500, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
>     quite nice, with a few nits:
>
>     curses.wrapper () initializes color support, and I haven't found a
>     way to make it set the background transparent.

curses.wrapper() is a function from an external module (Python's
"curses" module). I haven't bothered changing its default colours and
behaviour, but I suppose this is something I'll look at when I improve
pyurlview.

>     besides, the colorsare quite unpleasant.

Really? What do you get? I get an admittedly boring white on black, but
I wouldn't necessarily call that "unpleasant".

>     Looks like this happens when the new size of the window is more
>     than 2x the original, or less than 1/2 of the original. I'm
>     talking about resizing the window, of course.

I'll have a look.  The menu printing code needs a once over anyhow, to watch
for and trim print-lines that wrap, so this will probably be taken care of
automatically.

>     and last, what's with that GPL everybody seems to be hypnotized?

Why?  I'm no license zealot, but it just seems to fit my needs the best.

--
Maciej Kalisiak         [EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.dgp.toronto.edu/~mac