Hiya
I have been searching here and there to find an answer, but even though this seems like a RTFM question, i cant find it in the FM :)

From my csc target i need to reference Microsoft.Vsa.dll among others.

I have tried:
<references basedir="C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\">
<includes frompath="true" name="Microsoft.VisualBasic.Vsa.dll"/>
<includes frompath="true" name="Microsoft.Vsa.dll"/>