Ah!. Thanks.
heh i read "asis" hmm I don't know that word.... ah! As IS :)

Ok i just tested, and the mentioned dll's is not treated as framework dll's and hench is not added to the reference path, except when i set asis to true.

So i have resoted to copy th files manually.

However should thouse not be considered frameworkfiles?

Yes i was trying to use to references sections in my 2nd mail. and first was to different aproaches - just to clear up misunderstandings :)

Is multiple references sections a feature that is considered for implementation?

cheers
Jesper

Erv Walter wrote:

Normally (this is not specific to the references fileset) when you
include a file in a fileset, Nant will try to locate that file and
verify that it exists.  Normally, if the files does not exist in the
relative or absolute path specified, Nant will remove that file from the
fileset when it's actually used in the command.  Since the framework
dlls (system.dll, system.xml.dll, etc) are not in the local directory,
if you just <include name="system.dll"/> then nant will quietly remove
that reference from the list.  Asis="true" tells nant to just pass the
filename to the command without trying to confirm it's existance.

Coming back to your specific problem, it's not clear to me what the
problem is.  I would recommend running nant with verbose output (-v) and
checking that the csc.exe command line looks correct.  If it is correct,
then it is possible that Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll and
Microsoft.VisualBasic.Vsa.dll are not considered framework dlls.  If
this is the case, you may need to copy them to a local path.  I have
never used these assemblies, so I'm not sure on the proper approach.