I'm not sure what you mean by integrators. The DAC outputs are configured
as unbuffered, to use the full range 0 tot 3,3 Volt (internal STM buffers
are not rail to rail). So, the DAC output is connected to an opamp buffer
and from there to a amplifing and summing opamp, and further to a
transistor high voltage class A amplifier. Very straight forward.