Hello Peter and thank you.

Yes, well, that HV module is rated at 30mA max - with all segments on that
should draw about 36mA (based on an average of 200uA per segment) which is
TOO MUCH - so I allowed space on the board for 2 x NCH8300HV or 1 x
NCH6300HV.

So, theoretically - as it stands it is under powered - in practice - all
segments are never illuminated at the same time. Things are not getting hot
at the moment. There is a jumper to link the two sides of the clock
together in terms of the HV supplies which allows the thing to run  from a
single NCH8200HV - or a single NCH6300HV.

Further measurements are needed to be sure.

 - Richard