Dan and NFC-ers,

Dan -- thanks for the note. I've found your papers on NFCs very
valuable, and I've made good use of your spectrogram table. I found it
particularly reassuring to see that you lumped species that I've always
had trouble distinguishing. I'd recommend the table from your earlier
paper to anyone struggling to get a handle on flight call categorization.

One question about your handling of calls in the dark/light site study:
How did you handle same-species calls withing a short time period? My
apologies if that's in the methods explanation. I did look for it, but
missed it if it's there.

Thanks for your work.

Laura

Laura Gooch