From: bounce-2412475-53236...@mm.list.cornell.edu
<bounce-2412475-53236...@mm.list.cornell.edu> on behalf of Christopher
Heckscher <checksc...@desu.edu>
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 6:37 AM
To: NFC-L
Cc: Carrie Voss; Kate Stone
Subject: Re: [nfc-l] Gray-cheeked thrush?

I agree with Ken this is definitely a Gray-cheeked Thrush. Interestingly, GCTH
tracked from breeding grounds in western British Columbia via geolocators and
GPS units show routes eastward across Montana prior to moving south toward the
Gulf of Mexico.

Christopher Heckscher

Welcome and Basics – http://www.northeastbirding.com/NFC_WELCOME
Rules and Information – http://www.northeastbirding.com/NFC_RULES