Hi All,

I apologize for the confusion. I am also not aware of any published information
on the routes of Gray-cheeked Thrush migrating from Brithish Columbia. In
addition to the link provided by Nathan regarding Swainson's Thrush, the below
articles show Veery (not GCTH) breeding in BC use an eastern route across the
northern Rockies. However, it seems plausible that Gray-cheeked do the same.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jofo.12207/abstract

[http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/store/10.1111/jofo.2017.88.issue-3/asset/cover.gif?v=1&s=1c3c5066032b3239189ee0759516ac12e271950f]<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jofo.12207/abstract>

The pull of the Central Flyway? Veeries breeding in western Canada migrate
using an ancestral eastern
route<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jofo.12207/abstract>
onlinelibrary.wiley.com
enesUnderstanding nonā€breeding season movements and identifying wintering areas
of different populations of migratory birds is important for establishing
patterns of migratory connectivity over the annual...

http://www.bioone.org/doi/abs/10.1642/AUK-14-260.1

[http://www.bioone.org/na101/home/literatum/publisher/bioone/journals/content/tauk/2015/00048038-132.3/00048038-132.3/20150722-01/00048038-132.3.cover.jpg]<http://www.bioone.org/doi/abs/10.1642/AUK-14-260.1>

The Auk - BioOne<http://www.bioone.org/doi/abs/10.1642/AUK-14-260.1>
www.bioone.org
ABSTRACT We investigated movements of a western population of Veeries (Catharus
fuscescens) breeding in the Okanagan region of British Columbia, Canada, in
2013 ...

C. Heckscher