Nfsen has been running for 3 days now and we are loving it. Still working my
way around the UI to understand the data.
I have a few questions that I cannot find an obvious answer for.

  1.  How does one scale Nfsen product to handle thousands of flows/sec? All
the commercial products have ways to scale (horizontally mostly). I wonder if
nfsen supports that. Multiple collectors with central nfsen server?
  2.  How is data aggregation handled? Most products start aggregating data
after a certain amount of time. What is the raw data period for Nfsen and when
does the product start aggregating data for graphs? Is it configurable?

Thanks,
Allen Chan

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files attached may contain
confidential information of Five9 and/or its affiliated entities. Access by the
intended recipient only is authorized. Any liability arising from any party
acting, or refraining from acting, on any information contained in this e-mail
is hereby excluded. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately, destroy the original transmission and its attachments and
do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or
store or copy the information in any medium. Copyright in this e-mail and any
attachments belongs to Five9 and/or its affiliated entities.