1. As far as I know there is no distributed nfsen architecture with a
centralized webend. It could probably be hacked on with running nfdump on
various hosts and exporting the folders read-only over NFS + a centralized
nfsen that would do only the displaying, but it would be a hack at this
point (IMHO)
2. Raw data is never aggregated. It is just expired automatically after a
set period of time/disk space. Even if you expire the data you will still
have graphs for up to one year (that's how the RRD is set up). The graphs
themselves do data aggregation (averaging), but this is a function of
rrdgraph.

Hope it helps,
Adrian