Jakob,

Yes, in the pooled dataset from different studies, one dataset didn’t have BMI
values. Initially, I used “missing_values_token” option in the PsN command line
and by default it is -99. However, power model still gave errors. Now I just
checked the dataset in model run directory and it shows that despite using that
option, PsN never replaced missing values with -99. Maybe, I should manually
enter it and run it again. Also, because its negative value, I thought it
doesnt make sense, and instead I provided median BMI in place of missing
values. Didn’t work that way either.

Regards,
Sumeet Singla

On Nov 19, 2019, at 11:10 PM, Jakob Ribbing <jakob.ribb...@pharmetheus.com>