Hi Sumeet:
Couple of points, may not be solutions for the modeling problem you are having
but in general:
1. Use INTERACTION in your $EST because you are using proportional error
2. Make sure you have enough range of covariates in the data to describe the
relationships quantitatively
3. Are there any correlated covariates that you are trying to include same
time?
4. Try fitting the model out of SCM for power function and try to find the
issue.

Regards,
Ayyappa