Jonathan Worthington wrote:

On 09/03/2011 23:50, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:
Do you want an Act site?

Yes, we'd very much like to use Act. What do we need to do to make that happen?

Mostly, some provisional dates, fees, location (these can be changed later), domain name, and who will be in charge of the site.

The domain is important in that it can make things easier to advertise. The site can be hosted on YAPC Europe as http://yapc.eu/ npw2011 or you can buy a .se domain, but http://perlworkshop.se/ looks already taken by a domain spamparker (guessing from the Swedish).

I can also copy the files from a previous NPW if you want to reuse an existing site design.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.